To obtain a Dominica passport, an applicant must donate US$ 100,000 into the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF). If the applicant wants to get a Dominica passport with his wife, the applicant has to increase the donation into US$ 175,000, and if the dependents reach three, the applicant has to invest up to US$ 200,000.
Once a foreign national is eligible for Dominica citizenship, he or she will be considered as an eligible person for a passport and will be able to obtain Dominica passport. In this case, he will be a citizen of Dominica and can enjoy all the benefits of being a citizen of this country.
Currently, investing in this country can be considered as one of the best ways to get a Dominica passport, because you can get a passport without the need to learn the language and also to be physically in this country.
Investing US$ 100,000 or buying a US$ 200,000 house in Dominica means obtaining the 33rd most valid passport in the world, which will allow you to travel and immigrate to Schengen area countries, the United States, Canada and many other good countries in the world.
If you want to get additional information on how to obtain a Dominica passport, be sure to contact our consultants at this company.
Fees of Dominica Citizenship by investment:
- The main applicant “single” US$ 100,000
- The main applicant and spouse US$ 150,000
- The main applicant, spouse and one child under 16 years old US$ 175,000
The above amounts will be paid to the Dominica Government account upon confirmation of the documents.
Other Fees of investing in Dominica include:
- The cost of applying and reviewing documents per person: US$ 1,000
Due Diligence Fees
- Main applicant processing fee: US$ 7,500
- Spouse processing fee: US$ 4,000
- Dependant aged 16 years or above processing fee: US$4,000
- Issuing legal documents: US$ 250
- Issuing the passport: US$ 250